News & Media
Latest ICUC news regarding our work throughout the Inland Region.
IN THE MEDIA
- December 6, 2018 ICUC LEADERS PRESENT IDEAS TO END THE BORDER CRISIS TO CONGRESSMAN RAUL RUIZ
- December 4, 2018 These San Bernardino organizations will help the city curb violence
- November 14, 2018 I Am More Than My Criminal Record
- July 24, 2018 Civil rights coalition delivers petition with 75,000 signatures demanding firing of San Bernardino County prosecutor
- July 23, 2018 Two community organizing groups to receive local CCHD grants
- July 10, 2018 Update: Gang prosecutor’s ‘racist’ and ‘hateful’ comments are condemned at rally
- April 20, 2018 STUDENTS: Why I’m Walking Out of School for National Walkout Day
- April 20, 2018 ‘These two guys, right, they…started shooting’: For today’s students, Columbine is a shadow from history class that won’t go away
- April 20, 2018 On Columbine anniversary, Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino students walk out with a message
- April 18, 2018 Here’s what students in Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino plan for April 20 National School Walkout
- March 22, 2018 March For Our Lives protest planned for San Bernardino
- February 15, 2018 Homicide in the City of San Bernardino
- October 6, 2017 Mental Health Services Are Necessary, Not Optional
Students and parents urge CVUSD to take immediate action on establishing mental health wellness centers
Mecca, Calif. – Students and parents affiliated with Inland Congregations United for Change (ICUC) held an action Friday to call on Coachella Valley Unified School District officials to set a date to open long-awaited mental...
As of January 1, California has hundreds of new laws in the books that will expand crucial services to health, help increase housing, and protect workers. These are laws that we think are important for you to know about, and why we believe they will help work towards...
It's time to stand with Haitian and Black immigrants against injustice We stand in solidarity with the Black Alliance for Just Immigration (BAJI) and Haitian Bridge Alliance to call on federal leaders to create and establish more protections for...
New ‘Center for Community Organizing’ to provide training, education for future Inland Empire leaders
The Inland Congregations United for Change has helped transform an old, dilapidated building into a “positive space” for people looking to bring social change The Inland Congregations United for Change (ICUC) is proud to announce the official Grand Opening of...
ICUC holds actions in Coachella Valley and San Bernardino to call on Congress to deliver on immigration reform
Residents in Coachella Valley and San Bernardino see the federal Budget Reconciliation process as a great opportunity for a pathway to citizenship San Bernardino—Dozens of clergy and community leaders gathered outside Congressional offices in the Coachella Valley and...
Join Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with events and news in the Inland Region.